We realize that no two people are the same and as such tailor our therapy to meet the specific needs of my clients. Whether you are struggling with anxiety, depression or any other issue, we will help you recognize underlying problems, fully realize your strengths and adjust certain behaviors and thoughts to see things a different, healthier way.
Trauma-Informed and Resiliency Infused Community
Trauma Infused Services will include the six core principles of TIC:
- Trustworthiness and Transparency
- Peer Support
- Collaboration and Mutuality
- Empowerment, Voice, and Choice
- Cultural, Historical, and Gender Issues
- Medication Management
- Psych Evaluations
Individual, Couples, and Family Therapy
- Mental Health Assessment
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy– a short-term, goal-oriented psychotherapy treatment that takes a hands-on, practical approach to problem-solving. Its goal is to change patterns of thinking or behavior that are behind people’s difficulties, and so change the way they feel.
- Psychoeducational Therapy – an intervention with systematic, structured, and didactic knowledge transfer for an illness and its treatment, integrating emotional and motivational aspects to enable patients to cope with the illness and to improve its treatment adherence and efficacy.
Substance Abuse Treatment
- Matrix Model- a treatment approach that is administered over the course of a structured, 16-week period. Used most often with people who are addicted to stimulants, the program is highly structured and is largely made up of group therapy sessions